The most awaited month is just around the corner, Mereva Tulum is no exception. All businesses are launching their best offers, but which ones are worth it? How can we be sure that the discounts are real and reliable?
Here we share some best practices to evaluate and decide what is best for you.
- October is the best time to make your wish list and take note of current prices. Whether it’s a trip, clothes or an object, check its current price so you can check later if the discount is real.
- Do not make last-minute purchases or impulse buys without knowing the original costs.
- In case of travel, so that you are not caught by surprise, call the hotel or airline to find out what promotions they will be offering and on what dates they will be launched. At Mereva, one of the participating hotels in Tulum, we will be launching Black Friday and Buen Fin promotions, the ideal thing to do now is to keep an eye on our social networks or in our reservations department: email@example.com.
- A good idea is to talk in advance with family and friends to plan an unforgettable getaway taking advantage of these promotions. If you do not know Tulum, or haven’t been here for a long time, this is your chance.
- If you don’t have anything planned, or do not have a wish list at the moment, set aside some budget for when the world is full of deals, it is worth it.
A little inspiration to be on your bucket list:
Mereva is a boutique hotel in Tulum, in Tankah Bay, between Playa del Carmen and Downtown Tulum, right on the beach, with a family atmosphere. Suites for up to 6 people, rooftop suites with private pool and a delicious wood-fired kitchen in our famous stone oven where breakfast included in the rate, is served.
Don’t forget to always ask what benefits or gratuities are offered. In our case, the free activities and equipment at your disposal are: kayak, paddle board, snorkel, vests, fins, water shoes and bicycles to tour the Mayan jungle and stop for a swim at the Cenote Manatí just steps away from Mereva.